Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome to Healthy Fit Goddess!

My New Years resolution this year is to start writing a health and fitness blog so that I can share my experiences with my friends, so here it is! I've always been athletic (mainly a runner) but didn't start paying attention to my nutrition until after graduating from undergrad. Two years ago, I stopped eating meat and dairy and started eating more whole, unprocessed foods. My diet has given me more energy, a stronger immune system, and has helped me in keeping in shape. In this blog, I will share with you all that I've learned (and am still learning) in my effort to have a more healthy lifestyle. I plan to post easy-to-make healthy meal recipes on Mondays and awesome workouts on Wednesdays, with other stuff in between. Please comment or email me at lenka@healthyfitgoddess.com if you have any questions or ideas for topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?