Monday, June 4, 2012

Fitness Log: Week 2/16

My goal this week was to go to crossfit at least twice and do a timed (not easy) 3-mile run. Here's how I did:
Monday - Easy Run/Walk
Ryan and I drove back from our weekend in Pittsburgh today so we were pretty tired when we got home. But, we motivated each other to go down to the gym for some treadmill and bike work, nothing intense. We actually have a basketball court in our building so we shot around and then played some HORSE and PIG...I won!!! I never beat Ryan at anything physical so I was pretty happy about winning :)

Tuesday - CrossFit WOD
50 - 40 - 30 - 20 - 10
Wallballs (10 lbs.)
Box jumps (20 inches)
Kettlebell swings (1/2 pood/18 lbs.)
Time: 33:23 (this was a long one!)

Wednesday - Crossfit WOD
75 snatches (35#)
Time: 7:35

Thursday - fail
I really was going to do my timed run today but it was raining and nasty. I also didn't get home til 7 pm due to traffic and had to go to a friends' birthday party, so major fail. Timed run next week for sure!

Friday - SkinnyFit WOD
Warm up with “ANNIE” 50-40-30-20-10 double under (4x single under), sit ups, Time: 13:30
Workout with “HELEN” 3 ROUNDS: 400 m Run, 21 Kettlebell Swings (1 pood), 12 Pull-Up (red band), Time: 12:32
Cool down with “KATIE!”: 100 step ups with 4 burpees every minute
I really love the SkinnyFit workouts because you get a lot of cardio and body weight training in one work out, plus Coach Meg is awesome!

I didn't workout during the weekend because I was out of town for a wedding and super busy...next weekend I am doing a timed run FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?