Monday, April 1, 2013

March Update on New Years Resolutions


March is over, which means I need to update you on my New Year's Resolutions! I listed my health and fitness goals in my blog post on January 1st and since they are measurable goals, I want to provide an update on them every month to hold myself accountable. So here's a list of my goals and an update on how I'm doing:

CrossFit

  • Learn double unders - Still can't do more than a couple. What am I not getting?
  • Do regular push-ups (not on knees) - I guess I didn't really focus on my crossfit goals as much this month because I was so focused on the detox.
  • Do all pull-up workouts without a band (unassisted kipping pull-ups) - COMPLETE!

  • Running

    Beat half-marathon PR of 1:55 in the Indy 500 Mini Marathon - I'm on track with my training plan!




    Eating
  • Participate in the Thrive Forward program - I've been going through the videos and learning even more about clean and healthy eating. Thrive is also launching a sport program, so I'm excited for that!
  • Eat 50% raw food - If you've been following me for the past month, you know that I've eaten mostly raw food because of Karyn's Raw Detox. I've also learned how to make some delicious raw food recipes, like the raw bread pictured above. I call this goal COMPLETE!
  • Go back to not eating sugar - I did so well all month until Easter yesterday. And now I feel like crap.


  • How are your New Years Resolutions going? (Do you even remember what they were?)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    What do you think?