Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Run for Boston

I am speechless after yesterday's bombings at the Boston Marathon and appalled by the attack that occurred on such a sacred and peaceful event. As a runner who only hopes to one day qualify for the Boston Marathon, my thoughts are with the runners, spectators, and people of Boston. I'm relieved to know that my friends are unharmed but saddened by all of the tragedy. The Boston Marathon is an international event  celebrating the natural human sport and it breaks my heart to see it tainted by terror. I know that all of us will come together to honor those affected by yesterday's events and support Boston in a time of need. Whether I'm doing sprints in crossfit or a long run along the lakeshore, I will always remember to run for Boston.


#runforboston

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?