Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review: Five Four Club

I usually only post about women's fashion but when I was contacted by Five Four Club to review their men's clothing, I said, why not? I know I have some male readers out there! Ryan was, of course, excited to get some new clothes but not as excited about the modeling part. I think he looks great though.


Ryan received the Henry tee (above), Scott button down (below), and Venice shorts. Everything fit him perfectly which is fantastic. The tee is extremely soft and has a nice heather-gray like pattern. It can be dressed up or down. The button down is high quality and Ryan even wore it to work the next day. Finally, Ryan was impressed by the shorts. He rarely wears shorts, even in the summer, but I think he'll be wearing these quite often!


Five Four is a club website that works by sending you items of clothing each month for a flat $60. You fill out a style profile and then a real stylist matches items for you. You can exchange sizes for free (and free shipping) but not return items. Each package is worth at least $120 in retail value, so you'll get at least 50% off. Club members also get 25% of off the store. You can skip a month as to not get new clothing every month. I think the motto "your closet on auto-pilot" really works here! Click on the banner below to get started! Also, use code AF15SIM to get 25% off or $15 off!

Five Four Clothing


Disclaimer: Five Four in partnership with She Is Media provided me with complimentary product in exchange for writing this review. As always, all opinion and text are my own (and Ryan's). 

2 comments:

  1. Quality stuff! Accessories are nice too I received the marina sunglasses this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear! And with the shoes, it seems like Five Four is really full-service with your closet.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?