Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013! I hope that everyone had a good holiday season! My 2013 is off to a rocky start because I have a bad cold with a sinus infection :( It's making it much harder for me to start my New Years Resolutions, especially with working out. I listed some of my resolution ideas in a previous post but I've narrowed them down below. I've made sure to make my resolutions measurable goals, that way I can actually know if I've attained them. For your own 2013 resolutions, make specific goals instead of generic statements. For example, instead of "running more" sign up for a race, even if it's just a 5K. You will reach your goal of running more just by training for the race.

Here are my 2013 New Years Resolutions:

CrossFit

  • Learn double unders
  • Do regular push-ups (not on knees)
  • Do all pull-up workouts without a band (unassisted kipping pull-ups)

  • Running
  • Beat half-marathon PR of 1:55 in the Indy 500 Mini Marathon

  • Eating
  • Participate in the Thrive Forward program
  • Go gluten-free
  • Go back to not eating sugar


  • I also have some personal and professional goals but I want to just share my health goals on the blog.

    What are your goals this year??

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    What do you think?