Monday, April 28, 2014

Week 9 of Indy 500 Mini Training

It's less than a week until the Indy 500 Mini Marathon on May 3! I think I can get that PR because I've been feeling good with training and I did well in the CARA Lakefront 10-miler last week. Week 9 and 10 are pretty boring because I'm trying hard to taper and not do any tough workouts.




Monday - short run
2.62 miles for Boston!

Tuesday  - BodyBlast at BAC
A pretty good workout for only 30 minutes. I did some additional arms and abs work afterwards.



Wednesday - Sweatworking!
FabFitChicago hosted an awesome #sweatworking event at CrossTown Fitness in West Loop. We did an amazing workout and then mingled afterwards. I'll write more about this when I review another CTF class next week!



Saturday - Long Run
5.38 miles at 8:41 pace
A nice and easy run that didn't even feel "long." Kristin, Heather, and I checked out the new Summer House for brunch after and it was amazing! I had the sunrise burrito with eggs, avocado, pico, and salsa. 

Sunday - Rest


What was your favorite/best workout last week?

Don'y forget to enter my Bridal Sculpt GIVEAWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?