Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites - Vegan Cookbooks

A reader asked me what my favorite vegan cookbooks are, so I made a list! 
Click on the images to buy on Amazon.



Brendan Brazier make plant-based eating popular for athletes and "normal" people alike, food is fuel.




Peggy K cooks like Brendan Brazier but will a feminine twist…aka, more desserts.



Amber's raw recipes are straightforward and her desserts are amazing.



All of the classic recipes turned vegan, great for starters.



Not exactly a cookbook, but still contains great recipes for treating food as fuel.


What are your favorite plant-based cookbooks?

2 comments:

  1. This is a great round up. Have you ever checked out Ani Phyo's Raw Food cookbooks? They are definitely inline with Karyn's Raw Detox that you did last year. I like her recipes, and she does emphasize the sustainability factor of eating vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I actually have one of her books but I haven't tried anything from it yet. Maybe I will this week :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?