Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Vega Bars




You know that I'm a big fan of Vega products and so I was very excited when they came out with the all new Vega Bars a couple of months ago. There are four different bars in a variety of flavors that each have a specific purpose, see chart below. As usual, all Vega products are plant-based and natural and include ingredients prefect for a healthy diet. And these bars are perfect for on-the-go! I'm always finding myself heading downtown for meetings around lunchtime so I pack a Vega Bar and it holds me over until I'm home.
I received some samples to try and the Vega Snack Bar in Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup is my absolute favorite. It's perfect for an on-the-go snack and delicious. It also has nutrients and protein to keep you full. I'm definitely taking these with me when I move abroad. The Vega One bars are also great for a meal replacement and worked for me when I was on my recent trip to Reno and couldn't find healthy food at the conference. The Vega Sport Energy Bar is excellent pre-workout and I would be using it much more if I was marathon training this year. Finally, the Vega Sport Protein bar is great post-workout and can replace your protein smoothie, especially if you're on the go. 

I know that the prices for the Vega bars are more than you would expect for snack bars but you really pay for quality. I think that it is worth it to spend the extra dollars on a bar that you can carry with you in case you need sustenance instead of being tempted to buy a candy bar at a convenience store and risk the side effects that come from unhealthy, sugary food. Remember that investment in your health now will pay off later!


Have you tried the new Vega Bars?

What do you eat when you're on-the-go? 


*Vega provided me with samples of the new Vega Bars to try in exchange for this review post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?