Wednesday, September 3, 2014

One night in Vienna

Earlier this month, I visited my family in Slovakia before making my way to start business school at INSEAD in France. I flew out of Vienna (only an hour away from Bratislava) and spent the night to catch up with some of my colleagues that work at the International Atomic Energy Agency.

Vienna is really such a great city and consistently voted one of the best places to live in the world. It is clean, has great public transit, and of course has that wonderful old European charm. There are plenty of outdoor spaces, pedestrian streets, and the whole city is very dog-friendly. Plus, I was born in Austria so it's a special place for me!







After taking a walk we ended up at Rathausplatz, which always has something going on. From the food festivals (above), to ice skating, to motocross and of course the famous Christmas markets. I'll be back in Slovakia for the holidays so hopefully I can spend some time in Vienna again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?