Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Recipe: Salad Niçoise

Besides the beautiful scenery, one of my favorite things about my recent trip to Nice, France, was the wonderful Mediterranean food! I love seafood and there was plenty of it. Just add vegetables and eggs and you get the classic Salad Niçoise. As you can see by the pictures below, I had quite a few versions during my trip. Below is an easy recipe for you to make it at home!





Recipe: Salad Niçoise

Just mix the following ingredients according to taste!

Greens (lettuce, arugula, baby spinach)
Sliced tomato
Kalamata olives
Sliced radishes
Hard-boiled eggs
Canned tuna
Canned sardines
Sliced green onion
Olive oil + balsamic vinegar for dressing
Salt and pepper


Enjoy with a glass of wine overlooking the beach!


1 comment:

  1. Oh really! So delicious recipe in here. Although I am not a very good coocker but sometime I tried to learn some healthy recipe by following this http://weknowfit.com/ and now I learnt another healthy recipe from here as well. So hope that I will be able to prepare this myself for sure. Definitely will try:)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?