Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mason jar reorganization

I live in a small 1-bedroom apartment with my boyfriend, so sharing a small kitchen is always a challenge. Plus, we eat completely different diets (unfortunately, I can't convince him that meat and sugar are bad and veggies are good), so there is even more stuff since we hardly share anything but spices. I buy a lot of things in bulk at Whole Foods which means they come home in bags. As you can see in the picture below, bags are not a good way to organize.

 

After trying to get some ideas from Pinterest, I decided to reorganize my dry goods using mason jars. They were only $12 for a 12-pack on Amazon. My cabinet now looks way better and is much more organized! I can now see if I'm running low on something or not. I can probably make some cutesy labels for the jars too, but the contents are kind of obvious with the clear jars.


How do you keep your kitchen organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?