Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Goddess Find: The Wet Brush

I haven't written a beauty ("goddess") post in a while because I've been so focused on marathon training, but I have to share this amazing beauty find with you because it's changed my life (I'm only being a little sarcastic).

My hair is quite long and quite a hassle to brush after showering. I'm very minimal and like to only use shampoo (no conditioner or 2-in-1) so my hair isn't weighed down and so I can take fast showers. I tried a few different detangle and leave-in conditioner sprays but they barely helped and left my hair feeling icky. I then looked to my favorite beauty blog, 312 Beauty, and searched for "detangle." A post about the Wet Brush was the first result and I hadn't even considered that a brush would be the answer to my detangle problems.


I was intrigued and purchased The Wet Brush on Amazon. My first time using the brush after a shower, I was so amazed that I had to run out the bathroom and show Ryan how the brush was seamlessly separating my hair. It works like magic. The brush doesn't pull on your hair and gets all the knots out in less than a minute. See the before and after images below.

Before
After
I've come really close to chopping my hair off because of the brushing hassle and this brush saved the day! Now if only I can figure out how to effectively keep my hair out of my face when I'm working out/running...

Do you have long or short hair?

How do you secure your hair while working out? (Guys have it so easy...)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm shocked a hair brush can do that! I have been growing my hair out for my wedding and now need so much conditioner. Maybe I should look into getting this brush otherwise I'll be chopping my hair off after the wedding for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to use any conditioner with this brush! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This totally has magical powers - I don't know how it works, but it does! Thanks for the link love:)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?