Friday, September 13, 2013

Team Bright Pink Fundraiser at Lottie's!

My Bright Pink Fundraiser at Lottie's was a great success last night! Thanks to my friends that came out: Ryan, Grace, Gerald, Kevin, Angela, Alison, Jen, James, Neena and Ryan's Sears co-workers Dani and Matt. Also, Kevin brought four of his co-workers (Aki, Joel, Paul,  and Aaron) and donated over $100, he's awesome! Lottie's was a great bar to host this fundraiser their staff was very easy to work with. Even the waitress gave up her tip to go the fundraiser. I highly recommend them for events.

We raised $360 all together, which is more than I expected and I've also reached 97% of my fundraising goal! Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures last night because I was too busy talking to people and telling them about Bright Pink, but I can assure you that it was a fun night!. The marathon is a month away and I couldn't be in a better place because my training is going well and I have all of you to support me :)

Thanks everyone! And you can still donate here if you didn't get a chance to come out last night.

I'm not even going to do Friday Favorites this week because clearly my favorite thing was the fundraiser and all of the support that I received...what were your favorites this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?