Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites - from Florida

I'm in Florida this week visiting my family and well, just trying to warm up a bit. It's been a good week so far. Some working, but mainly just enjoying the sun and good food.

Favorite Treat
Slovak Crepes at the Alpine Restaurant in Naples

Favorite Hangout
Vanderbilt Beach in Naples, classic high school...

Favorite Dinner
Peruvian food, including ceviche! Full post coming soon.

Favorite Run
9 miles along Bonita Beach this morning in perfect "chilly" Florida weather

What were your favorites this week?

3 comments:

  1. Part of me is jealous and the other part hates you for being at the beach while I'm stuck in a sweatshirt! I hope you are having a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay @ The Garden Apt.March 14, 2014 at 11:59 AM

    Im so jealous of your warmer weather and the 9 miles you did! I think it has to be a little warmer before I start running that much in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh looks amazing! enjoy the beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?